- # of Openings
- Ventra Ionia Main, LLC
Scope of the Position
The Shipping Supervisor develops and coordinates shipping activities thru standardized work instructions. Shipping activities are focused on company targets in order to ensure Customer satisfaction. A main objective is to improve the customer’s delivery performance.
Assures that manufactured product meets or exceeds all customer expectations, both internally and externally, by performing the following duties personally or through other employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform trusted link process to download releases on CMS
- Make sure releases has not been duplicated
- Follow up on shipping schedules (weekly & daily)
- Transportation access authorization
Generates shipping paperwork
- ASN validation and Paperwork records
- Customer´s tickets respond
- Reports open issues at on shift change
- Order materials, supplies, or equipment
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Package objects for shipping and deliver items
- Respond to customer problems or complaints
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written). Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills