Impact the auto industry and power your career.
- Work side-by-side with subject matter experts
- We see internships as an excellent way of developing a talent pool for the future. This internship experience can be the start of a long career at Flex-N-Gate.
- Provide valuable contributions within the scope of projects or in day-to-day business
- Competitive compensation package
- Network with professionals in your field and other interns
- Growth potential- several plant expansions globally and two new facilities opening in the upcoming years
- Global Organization
- Diversity of Product - Metals, Plastics, Lighting, and Mechanical Assemblies
WHAT you will do?
Flex-N-Gate’s internship program focus on applying your knowledge to project-based assignments that impact day to day operations. Previous internship projects include:
- Standard part design
- Program management support
- CAE design
- Hands-on Manufacturing at the Plant-level