- # of Openings
- Ventra Plastics Russellville, Inc
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for coordinating inventory of stock and ensuring product adjustments are properly applied. This position is responsible for arranging and monitoring the warehousing and transportation of products to customers.
- Ensure that customer ship requirements are met based on material release quantities.
- Provide customer service support for all delivery related activities including delivery rating.
- Ensure compliance with all customer and internal EDI / communication and labeling requirements.
- Develop and maintain systems to communicate potential shipment shortages to the Manufacturing Department in a manner as to protect 100% delivery.
- Provide systems to maintain accurate records for shippers, freight, and delivery information such as ASNs as well as any other information pertaining to customer delivery.
- Ensure compliance for the Shipping Department to all company and government safety standards.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Business Administration Certificate
- A minimum of one year of previous work experience
- Exceptional knowledge of Material and Inventory control techniques.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of all OEM traffic and EDI requirements.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Travel as necessary.
- Detail oriented
- Physical ability to lift 60lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4677