- # of Openings
- Masterguard LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
This position assembles/routes various types of printed material for the Shipping/Receiving Department and communicates to customer and production.
- Passed all required forklift testing and able to operate a forklift
- Understands trailer weight balancing
- Understands how to mark load sheets when loading trucks
- Understands loading procedures
- Coordinates truck scheduling with production
- Creates load sheets
- Creates warehouse transfers
- Ability to create a short bill of lading
- Ability to complete a sales order
- Ability to post a warehouse transfer
- Must be able to access customer programs
- Ability to answer customer shortage tickets
- Ability to communicate with customer through Requirement Planning (EDI: Electronic Data Interchange)
- Ability to access electronic communication through customer shipping schedule and shipment notification system
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of inspection standards
- Trained on work instructions and easily identifies work instruction location in department
- Has general awareness of safety requirements and regulations
- Understands the requirement and use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Has general awareness and knowledge of Quality Polish (TS16949) and Environmental Standards (ISO 14001) and how they affect the department
- Must adhere to 5S / Good Housekeeping Habits
- Must have good attendance and solid safety record
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be computer proficient
- Must be able to properly maintain department records/reports
JOB PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent walking, bending and lifting
- Must wear Kevlar gloves, steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, ear protection
- Must have visual acuity, both near and far
- Exposure to extreme heat / cold as building is heated in winter, but not air-conditioned in summer
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4145