Senior Systems Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Senior Systems Analyst’s role is to support and maintain the Corporate ERP business system (Epicor CMS) or develop, maintain and design various Business Intelligence Reports (Cognos) and support ETL processes (IBM Quality Stage). The position will communicate with all manufacturing departments and should be capable of serving their various information systems-related needs.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of systems in a 24*7 production environment
Work with end users to identify and deliver required system service levels.
- Support development and implementation of systems.
- Required to travel to various locations of Ventra / Flex-N-Gate in the US / Canada as directed to support and coordinate IS (Information Systems) projects
- Associates Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- Epicor CMS
- iSeries (AS/400) Professional Services experience
- Seven plus years CMS and relevant industry experience
- Experience with participating in multiple full-scale and full life cycle implementations as a project team member
- Must be a self-starter who can take responsibility for multiple projects or tasks concurrently and lead them to successful completion.
- Best practices for manufacturing. (Real Time) Shop-Floor Reporting: Production, Scrap, and Label generation.
- Bills of Material, Routing, Inventory Control, Demand Management, MRP, Purchasing, Vendor Releases etc.
- Bartender (label generation/configuration)
- Query/400 (advanced level)
- Knowledge of OS/400 (intermediate level)
- Basic understanding of RPG/CL/ILE programming.
OR (if applicable)
- Working knowledge of Cognos or similar Business Intelligence report writing tools.
- Understanding of Datastage or equivalent ETL software.
- Experience with DB2 or other relational databases.
- SQL capabilities using SQL Developer tools
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.