- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Purchasing Coordinator coordinates activities in purchasing and distributing materials, equipment, and supplies in an organization.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the procurement function.
- Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability, and prepares market analysis reports.
- Recruits and maintains suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Oversee all activities related to procurement of a commodity, from intent to purchase through delivery of commodity.
- Community college diploma in purchasing or enrollment in/completion of PMAC; and/or
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in the automotive industry
- Managing supply chain, ensuring on time delivery. MRO duties.
- Organizational - candidate must be organized and know how to prioritize.
- Communication - must be able to communicate clearly
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.