- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Responsible for the safe operation of plastic injection machines and robotic assembly operations to produce quality parts on a timely basis.
- Work and dress safely (i.e. wear proper protective equipment, demonstrate safe use of all machinery and equipment, etc.).
- Adhere to all relevant company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Must be familiar with and follow all required procedures as outlined/identified.
- Manufacture plastic injection automotive parts using automated and hand transfer, robotics, and other machinery as assigned.
- Responsible for producing quality parts and ensuring parameters outlined on quality in Process Inspection Report QA III are followed.
- Responsible for safely carrying out assigned duties accordance with the Health and Safety Policy and Government legislation, in a manner which will ensure not only his/her own safety, but that of co-workers
- Ensures cleanliness of workstation at all times
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma, with english and math.
- Ability to stand for entire shift, lift moderate weight to shoulder height, carry out repetitive motions with wrists and forearms.
- Familiarity with automotive/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to safely operate all equipment required.
- Must be willing to work shift work.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.