Production Operator - All Shifts
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Rockford, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Production Operators operate both automated and manual machines, test and visually inspect finished product in our Molding, Hardcoat and Assembly Departments.
Flex-N-Gate Rockford's Standard Shifts:
- 1st Shift Assembly: Monday - Friday (6AM-2:30PM) - $15.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Assembly: Monday - Thursday (3PM - 1:30 AM) - $16.00/hour
- 1st Shift Molding: Monday - Friday (6AM - 2:30PM) - $15.00/hour
- 2nd Shift Molding: Monday - Friday (2PM-10:30PM) - $16.00/hour
- 3rd Shift Molding: Sunday Night - Friday Morning (10:00PM - 6:30AM) - $16.00/hour
- 1st Shift Hardcoat: Monday - Thursday (6AM-3:30PM); Friday (6AM-10AM) - $15.00/hour
- Affixes foam, clips and mylar to plastic parts ensuring proper placement.
- Uses hand tools, including but not limited to swivel knives, as required.
- Performs general inspection tasks, takes appropriate action to remove non-conforming product from the line.
- Packs finished items into totes or cardboard containers and ensures label is correct and properly placed.
- Maintains work area to ensure efficient flow of material and orderly workstations.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with Company policies.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic Reading, Math and Reasoning Skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task .
- Stand for a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Perform repetitive arm/hand motions, reaching, push/pull, use hand tools, grasp to finger (pinch), twist, handle or feel, bend, lift up to 2 pounds and reach (approximately 5,400 times per shift).
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.