- # of Openings
- Ventra Sandusky, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Process Engineer maintains machines and tools within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive operation for manufacturing processes.
- Trouble-shoot processes to determine root cause of molding defects and resolution of issues
- Provide technical support and guidance to plant personnel, as needed
- Work on scrap reductions, cycle time, tooling improvements, and other molding related continuous improvement projects
- Establish process parameters for new tooling and identify tooling issues for optimum productivity
- Work with Process Technicians to ensure best molding practices are understood and adhered to
- 3-5 years experience as a Process Engineer in injection molding preferred
- Extensive knowledge of injection molding tooling and equipment
- Process knowledge of automotive lighting components a plus
- Experience with multicolor injection molding a plus (2, 3 and 4 shot)
- Experience with resins such as PBT, PC, Acrylic, etc.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.