- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Press Set Up Operator will be required to operate and handle using established standard operating procedures and guidelines to manufacture and ensure the product meets quality objectives. This position will be required to obtain the necessary tooling and materials, set up the press, inspect parts, obtain inspection for first piece approval and then run parts based upon directions received, utilizing punch presses
- Be physically and mentally capable of performing duties
- Be able to set up and operate 100-1000 ton presses
- Must have good communication skills, both oral and written
- Be able to read blueprints, use micrometers and verniers
- Must show mechanical aptitude
- Must have and maintain good attendance
- Must be able to work Midnight Shift
PLEASE INSERT A LIST OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Job Reference #: 7796