- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Nine Mile Road, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Machine operators perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations inside an injection molding facility.
- Removing parts from various injection molding machines.
- Clean, inspect and perform several cosmetic functions to the component part that would include:
- degating of parts using exacto knife
- removal of parts from degater machine
- sanding of parts
- flaming of parts
- hand trimming – exacto / swivel knife
- Performs assembly functions on some component parts, operation of tape machine or case cutter.
- Moves materials and boxes, packages component parts into either cardboard container part racks or totes.
- Maintains records of production and scrap figures.
- Maintains equipment and keeps work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Follow and support company TS 16949 and ISO 14001 policies, procedures and instructions.
- Have the ability to stop the process in the event of Nonconformity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk; hear; taste; and smell.
- Regular need to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Regular vision requirements include the ability for close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and adjusting focus.
- Physical ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Standing, twisting, bending and walking.
- Exposure to manufacturing/plant environment.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.