Material Handler (2nd and 3rd shift openings- direct hire)
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Material Handler is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of hilo to move, locate, relocate and stack product.
- Must have previous forklift experience
- Must meet requirements to be able to obtain forklift license.
- Pulling finished goods from production area to shipping
- Provide components to manufacturing areas
- Assist with moving product from shipping/ receiving area
- At least one year of hilo/ shipping and receiving experience
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Ability to follow instruction independently
• Highly motivated and self-starting
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4257