- # of Openings
- Guardian West LLC
To provide professional, skilled labor as needed to perform any task including installation, repair or fabrication within a reasonable amount of time.Utilizes programming experience and knowledge to program PLC and troubleshoot variable frequency drives, along with various other types of processes and equipment to keep manufacturing process/facility running smoothly.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals and work instructions
- Must be able to work independently with a minimum of direct supervision
- Must be able to successful repair plant and office machinery
- Must be able to assist in the installation of new machinery as required
- Must be able to direct purchasing on the correct parts and services to allow for repair of machinery
- Must have solid welding skills
- Must be able to operate a crane and maintain a license to do so
- Must be able to operate a hi-lo and maintain a license to do so
- Must be familiar with minor industrial electrical work
- Must be familiar with proper lock out/tag out procedures
- Must be familiar with proper confined space procedures
- Must be able to perform facility repairs
- Will be required to work at heights up to 62 feet.
- Will be expected to perform normal repairs without step-by-step directions.
- Must be willing to travel locally if needed.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- A journeyman’s card preferred or at least 8 years documented experience in skilled maintenance work
- Must have a high school diploma
- Continuing education regarding specific pieces of equipment or processes may be required