Information Systems(IS) Manager-
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development, LLC (MTC)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Our IS department currently needs an additional resource to support (global) sequencing projects. In order to support the launches at Shelby, Detroit and Chicago from the sequencing perspective. With our sequencing operations growing, in the Detroit area as well as down South, we need to add a resource with sequencing and ERP experience, capable of leading projects, and willing to travel. This will be a Corporate position, but can sit in any of our plants across the U.S. and must be able to travel accordingly.
- Gather business requirements as needed.
- Assess and present solutions through use of the sequencing system.
- Assess and present solutions through use of the ERP system.
- Collaborate with various business units to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes and functions.
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new modules or applications.
- Support implementation of business applications as required.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Daily Operations would also include other duties assigned by the Director Information Systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 10 plus years supporting sequencing applications – preferably Insequence
- 7 plus years Epicor CMS (or another ERP system) and relevant industry experience in: Real Time Shop-Floor Reporting, Labels
- Bills of Material, Routing, Inventory Control, Demand Management, MRP, Purchasing, Vendor Releases, Understanding of EDI Standards and Transactions etc.
- Must be a self-starter who can lead projects or assist the team on multiple projects or tasks concurrently and complete them on time.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 5173