Human Resources Coordinator
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Plastics Corporation (Danville)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for performing Human Resources Related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Human Resources Manager. This candidate will assist with the development and implementation of policy, recruitment, orientation and training, payroll, benefits, health and safety and other areas as directed. Also, assist with the coordination of various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, medical and dental, disability, 401(k) and other employee welfare benefit plans. The Human Resources Coordinator works to ensure positive employee relations, and is also involved in training, policy implementation, affirmative action, and employment law.
- Administer timekeeping for submission to payroll.
- Administer hourly plant recruitment.
- Conduct new hire orientation, on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Collection of new hire information for payroll, entering information into the HRIS system.
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, company information, records and related issues in accordance with all the applicable laws.
- Updates and maintains employee files and HRIS regarding pay changes, transfers, promotions and status changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of the performance appraisal process to include notification to managers and other relevant personnel. Monitors completion and enters data into HR tracking system.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees (i.e., general human resource, benefit questions, attendance, FMLA, ADA, & WC).
- Support for special projects including research and gathering data on various topics
- Assist in the coordination of Employee Engagement activities.
- Strong Customer Service and Employee Engagement skills.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources with 3-plus years of related experience required.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to appropriately and discreetly handle confidential information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and execute diverse workload
- Ability to apply effective time management and self-management skills in a busy work environment; ability to meet deadlines despite regular interruptions is required
- Excellent written and verbal skills and comprehension.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem solving skills. Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4024