- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Do you enjoy driving a forklift? Are you ready for your next career move with 11 paid holidays, Vacation and Personal days?? Not to mention 3 medical insurance plans to select from! Do you like a fast pace environment?
Ventra Salem is hiring Forklift Drivers so Apply Today!
- Operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves
- Store items in an orderly and safe manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to obtain a forklift license issued from Flex N Gate Plastics.
- Previous Forklift experience with an excellent forklift driving record preferred
- Strong attention to detail and has good planning abilities.
- Good attendance is critical.
- Must be willing and able to work any shift including overtime as needed.
- Proficient in mathematics, read and understand instructions
- Pass a Forklift tests
- Basic reading and math skills
- Positive Attitude
- Safety minded
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work within deadlines.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements:
- Constant sitting while driving and operating forklift to move product throughout the facility.
- Works inside and outside moving product. May work in adverse weather (cold, heat, rain, etc.)
- Frequently climbs in and out of forklift.
- Must be able to use both hands for safe operation of forklift. Steering wheel with levers controlled by right hand. Constant pedaling with right foot.
- Simple grasping, reaching, carrying, lifting, repetitive use of hand.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.