Environmental, Health and Safety Coordinator
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Environmental, Health and Safety Coordinator develops, administers, and implements occupational safety programs and ISO management.
- Responsible for safety orientation, safety training, job site inspections and reporting
- Develop and implement safety programs
- Develop and conduct safety training
- Responsible for monitoring adherence to the company safety and environmental programs by all employees and subcontractors
- Coordinate inspections, investigations and safety activities with departments
- Ensure compliance with OSHA/ MIOSHA safety related standards
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Will primarily be working out of the Battle Creek, Michigan facility but will assist with the Angola, Indiana facility as well- must be able and willing to travel
- Bachelors degree or associates degree in related field and 5 years safety related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Safety Certification training is a plus
- Drinking Water and/ or Storm Water Operator permit a plus
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4858