- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra is looking for Engineer Interns for summer employment. The interns hired will learn a variety of facets of engineering and will leave this position with invaluable skills and knowledge in the Automotive Manufacturing industry.
- Maintain assigned applications at or above the performance level agreed to with the user as documented in the service level agreement.
- Proactively monitor the performance of assigned application software and makes approved changes to improve operating efficiency and effectiveness of assigned applications.
- Complete assigned software implementation tasks with high quality and on schedule.
- Work with project manager, programmer/analyst and users to identify opportunities to improve operating effectiveness and efficiency of applications and business processes
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Must be a major in area of studies such as mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering
- Proficient user in user with MS Office, AutoCAD and other analytical and planning tools.
- Possesses strong analytic and statistic skills
- Has the ability to work independently
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.