- # of Openings
- Ventra Evart, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Data Administrator is responsible for ensuring a timely and accurate data input or output into the system of the department he or she works for.
- The main responsibility of a data administrator is to collect, review and introduce data into computer system.
- Operate all office equipment
- Review existing data and to correct or update when necessary
- Maintain accurate database records
- Provide reports on various topics to supervisors and management staff
- Compile statistical reports
- Assist with verification and editing of input and output data
- Maintain records of various task related to the job
- Perform quality control analysis and other related activities
- Referring personal and telephone requests to the appropriate staff
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the clerical field
- Ability to understand and utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, E-mail)
- Must be a problem solver and excellent communicator.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 5293