Customer Service/Shipping Clerk
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Salem, LLC is seeking a Customer Service Associate to become an integral part of our Team in the Shipping department on Afternoon shift! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Experience in logistics coordination-type position in distribution companies with large volume of orders is preferred
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Must be able to multitask
- Critical thinker & problem solver
- Production/Inventory control experience preferred
- Good attendance history is critical
- Must have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be trained or trainable to operate a forklift.
- Must have strong organizational & computer skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.