- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Keeps office areas in clean and orderly condition and tends to breakrooms and bathrooms.
This is a 2nd shift position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and cleans breakrooms and bathrooms
- Empties trash and garbage containers
- Maintains supply and inventory
- Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment
- Completes documentation required by department
- Responsible for proper collection, disposal and management of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
- Trained on work instructions easily identifies location of work instructions in department
- General awareness and knowledge of IATF 16949, ISO9001, ISO14001 environmental standards, and how it affects the department
- Understands the requirement and use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Has general awareness of safety requirements and regulations
- Must have good attendance and solid safety record
- All other duties as assigned
JOB PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Wears gloves (Kevlar or rubber), steel toe shoes, safety glasses, ear protection
· Must have visual acuity, near and far, ability to see others and safety
· Building heated, not air-conditioned, and may work some outside in all weather
· Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4810