Corporate Human Resources Systems Coordinator
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Sterling Heights, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Reporting to the Corporate Director of Human Resource Systems; the Corporate Human Resources Systems Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of HR systems, support of HR Systems, and users.
- Implementation of Human Resource Systems at the facilities.
- Provides end-user support and training to HR system users.
- Understands and interprets Company HR policies and procedures.
- Verifies adherence to, and reports any non-compliances of, Company HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, Company information, records, and related issues in accordance with all the applicable laws and policies.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Perform additional assignments per manager’s direction.
- University Degree or College diploma in related field.
- 3-5 years Human Resources Information Systems experience (user and/or implementations).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- System experience a benefit (but not required) in the following; RPM, Cornerstone, ADP/Ceridian, Intelex, iCIMS, MorningStar, and ParkLane.
- Human Resources and or payroll experience an asset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize objectives and targets.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to travel as needed in U.S.A and Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Ability to submit to, and pass, a background check.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.