- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
To ensure that all products produced adheres to customer specifications through complete dimensional checks. Position will be responsible for providing the necessary CMM Programming skills to support the company in achieving optimal levels of safety, quality, productivity and delivery to internal and external customers.
- Conduct part layouts and capability studies to assure parts meet dimensional requirements
- Maintain the calibration systems
- Maintain calibration and certification records
- Develop and perform Gauge validations per prescribed frequencies
- Evaluate CMM data for accuracy, prior to submission
- Prepare reports for internal and external customers and interface as appropriate
- Write CMM programs
- Maintain CMM & CMM software in good working order
- Assist in the development of Gauge R & R studies
- Develop and validate check fixture instructions
- Review and update control plans, FMEAs and process flows as necessary
- Ensure that all layout-related programs are identified and corrective action initiated appropriately by written communication to appropriate departments
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a CMM programmer/operator
- Experience with PC-DMIS
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Systems
- Experience in calibration methods and use of measuring tools
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing and Statistical Process Controls.
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4267