- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The CMM Operators role is to create inspection programs for coordinate measuring machines and to ensure the machine is properly working throughout programming scripts and tests. The incumbent is responsible for Gauge control and Gauge calibration.
- Calibrations of all equipment and record keeping of such equipment.
- Calibration, maintenance and repair of all CMM fixtures.
- Annual layouts
- Responsible for the dimensional part of doing a PPAP on a new product.
- R&R studies
- Capability studies
- Statistical analysis
- Customer relations
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Quality Management System (QMS) as stated in
- CQAM.00001 – Corporate Quality Manual.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years’ work experience in related field
- Extensive mathematical knowledge
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and applications software.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability
- Troubleshooting ability is required
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Proven good presentation skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented
- Physical ability to lift 60lbs.
- Travel as necessary.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required
- This job description is not inclusive. The duties, experience, functions, and any other descriptions herein may be changed at any time and other duties may be assigned as necessary. The company reserves the right to add, delete, or otherwise alter these responsibilities when and as necessary.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.