- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
- Floater job requires individual to be able to cover all Clerical positions during absenteeism and workload increases. Positions include: Accounts Payable Clerk, Shipping / Receiving Clerk, Maintenance Stores and Planning Clerk. Primary location will be as Shipping/Receiving Clerk.
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Matches receipts to purchase orders, invoices to receipts, filing, match cheques to back up, enter invoices into Software System
- Checks daily releases and creates pick sheets; Receives completed pick sheets and scan sheets and conducts a visual check;
- Prepares bill of lading and packing slip for carriers; Retrieves reports of verification; follows up with Shipment Discrepancy Report;
- Prepares expedites and reports;
Maintenance Stores Clerk
- Receives work order(s) and logs it; enters data; maintains work order system, updates all information and generates reports;
- Assists supervisors for preventive maintenance work order
Maintenance Purchasing Clerk
- Tracks and reorganizes inventory; Identifies product on the package and keeps in stores; maintains all documents related to inventory and ordering;Follows up on delivery status;
- Maintains minimum/maximum levels for spare parts inventory.
- Requires heavy lifting of up to a maximum of 50lbs of materials.
- Excellent Organizational, Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Prioritizing Skills and Attention to Detail, Must be able to work within very strict timelines
- Understanding of NAFTA Requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office --Software, Excel/Word, AS/400 experience an asset,
- Knowledge of methods of transportation used in shipping and warehousing layout
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.