Class A CDL OTR Truck Driver
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Logistics, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate Logistics will be expanding and hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers. This position will be local regional 350-550 miles daily. The drivers will support Flex-N-Gate Logistics in servicing Flex-N-Gate manufacturing facilities in transportation of materials & supplies in a safe & timely manner.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maneuver tractor/trailer in and out of docks & drop lots safe & accurately.
- Must be able to perform pre & post inspection and properly fill out provided documentation.
- Must deliver in timely fashion as judged by dispatcher, supervisor.
- Must be able to understand and operate on-board computer system.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary in order to achieve the goals of the company.
- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences. Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; meets productivity standards.
- Must have reliable transportation and show up for work on time every day.
- Shows respect and sensitivity to cultural differences. Promotes harassment-free environment.
- Performs all other responsibilities as assigned as necessary for company to support company operations including as temporary fill in for other driving positions. (Shuttle, OTR, Spotter)
- Must have a current commercial driver’s license
- Must have a current DOT medical card.
- Must be willing to be over the road several days at a time when needed.
- Safe Driving record
- 2 years verifiable exeperience with a safe driving record
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3321