Automated Line Tender
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Royal Oak, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Under limited supervision of an Automation Engineer, Automation Maintenance person, production supervisor or other designated person, the automated press line tender is responsible for scheduled and unscheduled changes or adjustments of certain component parts or units related to the automation functions of the equipment. Responsible for recordkeeping and reporting on-line.
- Experience of overseeing the function of a 6 Press Tandem Line including but not limited to: Programing and/or making adjustments to the Robotic Automation of the line, and building and/or adjusting required EOAT
- JCO experience & Knowledge of PLS.
- Knowledge of Fanuc Robots and the use of overhead Cranes and Hilo
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving
- Good communication skills required.
- Must pass written mechanical aptitude/knowledge test.
- Requires the ability to read instructions and perform tasks as instructed.
- Basic understanding of positive & negative numbers and on how it relates to robots.
- Basic understanding of metric and standard (English) system.
- Knowledge of Fanuc & ABB robots.
- Must be able to communicate in technical terms and relay information to other persons involved in equipment operation and maintenance.
- Must have been able to drive a Hi-lo.
- General education requirements, including high school math and reading proficiency.
- Demonstrate a good Attendance record
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.