Assembly Production Operator
- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Plastics Mississauga is currently looking for Assembly Production Operators on both our DAY and AFTERNOON Shift.
Day Shift - Monday through Friday 6:00am - 3:30pm
Afternoon Shift - Monday through Friday 3:30pm - 2:00am
- Produces components by following work instructions to assemble parts;
- Inspects parts visually for obvious defects and component verification;
- Install lights, harnesses, and/or other components to molded/painted parts as required;
- Packs finished products in racks, bags, cardboard boxes, dunnage and totes;
- Label parts ensuring label accuracy;
- Maintains work area, cleans and replenishes parts as required;
- Ensures all parts are labeled properly following plant wide colour coding system.
- Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
- Previous experience or equivalent
- Good communication (Read and comprehend instructions)
- Organizational and dexterity skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work overtime when required
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Working positions change from standing to bending and lifting up to 20lbs.
- Exposure to health hazards: dust, forklift noise with racks
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 8877