2nd Shift - General Labor
- # of Openings
- X-Cel Industries, Inc.
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Manufacturing plant looking for ideal candidates who will be able to stand for 8 - 12 hours and lift up to 20 lbs between shoulder and knee level. Availability for overtime a requirement. $0.35/hr. shift premium.
Assemble, load and unload machines/inspect parts that are being packed, consistent lifts 10 to 20 pounds or greater, clean, sweep, general labor work. Includes, but not limited to, using hand tools to insert screws, clips , read, write, walk, bend, carry, inspect, stoop, reach, twist, and stand intermittently.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Can work in extreme cold, hot, and/or dusty environment.
- Be punctual with good attendance.
- Prior forklift experiences preferred, but not required.
- Background check and drug test apply.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 8113