Welder (2nd shift)
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Urbana, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Responsible for welding hitch receivers on 2nd shift.
- Operate manual welder and set weld parameters
- Meet all production rates and customer standards
- Know the quality standards for each part
- Use hand tools
- Identify defects
- Train as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Able to pass manual weld test
- Able to properly fill out production reports
- Able to stand on concrete for long periods of time
- Able to work from verbal or written instructions
- Able to lift up to 65 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to meet all Quality and Production standards
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.