Welder- 1st Shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Perform and complete welding job tasks in a production environment.
- Complete all job tasks in a safety manner according to policies and procedures
- Set up and adjust welding equipment as needed
- Change tips
- Adjust temperature, feed rates, gas flow, etc.
- Spot weld various parts
- Visually inspect for quality standards
- Complete all required daily reporting requirements
- Capable of producing a good weld bead
- Good mechanical background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing including weld test, pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.