- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Stamping, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
You will be responsible for operation, troubleshooting, maintaining and debugging welders (MIG, resistance) and robots.
- Responsible for installing, servicing machinery and equipment support systems
- Identifying and trouble-shooting production problems
- Maintaining production line and performing predictive and preventive maintenance
- Ability to understand, record, and communicate system problems and solutions
- 5-years’ experience in manufacturing with mechanical and robotic experience
- Industrial equipment electrical troubleshooting and installation
- Able to read electrical schematics and drawings
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Can troubleshoot, repair and install pneumatic systems
- Can troubleshoot, repair and program resistance and MIG welding equipment
- Perform required Preventive Maintenance check & related data
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 5201