- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Covington, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Loads and unloads weld equipment; conducts visual and dimensional checks on parts; maintains a constant watch of machinery components to verify functionality and safety; perform 5’s and TPM tasks
· Runs assigned jobs at rate.
· Checks to see that guards / safety devices are in place prior to weld start up.
· Completes paperwork properly which includes scorecards & production boards.
· Reads process / work instructions and signs training logs.
· Performs jobs within operation of assigned work center and according to print specifications.
· Tracks all scrap produced. Responsible / accountable for defective product produced.
· Ensures proper tagging / labeling of produced parts.
· Instructs and trains other operators as appropriate and assigned.
· Reports any and all safety issues immediately to supervisor / management staff member.
· Works with team members / management staff to attain Company goals.
· Communicates production issues relating to the assigned job with previous / next shift operator
· Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this position: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 7277