Warranty Engineer - Specialist
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Management LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The primary function of this role will be to drive corrective actions to reduce Warranty costs. This will include but not limited to tracking OEM warranty systems data. This also includes managing the warranty part returns, disposition, and logistics of returned parts deemed to need additional analysis.
- Provide OEM sourced warranty data and analysis.
- Provide on-site (OEM warranty center) parts disposition direction.
- Work with affected Flex-N-Gate facilities to evaluate associated warranty parts/debits.
- Work with affected plants to support Problem Solving.
- Will help drive Continuous Improvement and Plant Efficiency Improvements.
- Six Sigma experiance is preferred
- Proficiency with database applications and administrative systmes, specifically Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.