Tool Room Supervisor
- # of Openings
- Tool and Die
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Tool Room Supervisor coordinates and oversees the activities of the employees engaged in operating machines/equipment for general die maintenance and at the press machines. The Tool Room Supervisor assists Tool Manager to ensure that production rates, schedules, quality, quantity and safety requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Associates Degree in Tooling, preferred
- Minimum 10 years of direct metal stamping and large Class A die tooling experience in high volume facility
- Previous experience as a supervisor, manager or tooling engineer in metal stamping environment
- Troubleshooting ability
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency with database applications and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical ability
- Supervisory and interpersonal skills are required
- Solid working knowledge of related equipment and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Regular need to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Use welders, grinders, drills, mill and lathes to adjust equipment
- Use shims, Allen wrenches and other hand-held tools
- Refill and rebuild nitrogen cylinders
- Regular need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk; hear; taste; and smell.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4964