- # of Openings
- Tool and Die
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
To ensure that all products produced adhere to customer specifications by maintaining high levels of safety, quality and productivity
- Work and dress safely (i.e. wear proper protective equipment, demonstrate safe use of all machinery and equipment, etc.)
- Responsible for working in a safe manner, and following all Health and Safety procedures
- Comply with all quality systems and procedures
- Builds dies from blueprints, drawing, last off status cards and supervisor lineups
- Troubleshoots dies in production area at V.M.A.
- Work with other V.M.A. departments to resolve Tooling problems
- Responsible for good housekeeping on the plant floor
- Possess a Provincial Trade License or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-3 years experience in metal stampings preferred
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.