Tool & Die
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Fabricates and repairs metalworking dies, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, gauges and machinists' hand tools.
- Machine safety/Lock out Tag out Procedures
- Read blueprints, sketches, or computer aided designs
- Set up, operate, & disassemble manual machines safely
- Align, secure & adjust cutting tools and work piece
- Monitor feeds & speed
- Disassemble & reassemble mold as directed for cleaning, greasing, & repairs
- Ability to remove stuck parts from molds
- Basic Problem Solving and trouble shooting
- Practical Trigonometry
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 5563