Tool & Die Repair
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Nine Mile Road LLC
l candidate with 5 years’ experience in Injection Molding Tool & Die Repair – Repair and preventative maintenance of production tooling. Operate equipment such as mills, lathes, saws, grinders, and drilling machines for the purpose of repairing injection mold dies. Monitor and maintain injection molding machine dies, able to make recommendations to maintain quality parts.
The Die Repair – Tool Room will be responsible for the following functions, including (but not limited to):
- Repair and preventative maintenance of production tooling.
- Operate equipment such as mills, lathes, saws, grinders, and drilling machines for the purpose of repairing injection mold dies.
- Follow and maintain TS16949/ISO14001 policies, procedures, work instructions and forms.
- Monitor and maintain injection molding machine ies, able to make recommendations to maintain quality parts.
- Meeting/exceeding documented safety, quality, environmental and production goals.
- Able to be effective in a fast paced environment.
- Previous plastic injection molding experience, preferably with 900+ ton presses.
- Two years experience with the tear down and maintenance of plastic injection molds preferred.
- Must be proficient and skilled with tooling, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems, preferably in a plastics facility.
- High school graduate or GED.
- At least 5 years experience in die repair, molding automotive-based products preferred.
- Self motivated with good attendance.
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime.
Job Reference #: 1459