Tool and Die Repair
- # of Openings
- Tool and Die
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair single hit, transfer and progressive dies
- Works from blueprints and sketches to create or modify tools, dies, jigs and molds
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators
- Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications, making adjustments as necessary
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with progressive and line dies
- Prefer candidate with a Journeyman Card
- Must supply tools usual to the trade
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening including background check, drug screen and physical
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4657