Spotter Driver 3rd Shift
- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Spotter Driver is responsible for supporting manufacturing plant. The position will be moving trailers safely within the yard, parking areas, in/out of all loading dock areas, communicating with all shipping/receiving personnel & dispatch, and other duties as assigned.
- Safely back 53’ trailers into tight spaces in both daylight & nighttime hours.
- Trained on work instructions and easily identifies work instruction location in department
- Has general awareness of safety requirements and regulations
- Understands the requirement and use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Mandated overtime as assigned by supervision.
- Able to adjust schedule to fit company needs/requirements.
- Must have good attendance and solid safety record
- Valid Non-CDL driver’s license with clean MVR for operating Non-CDL company vehicles.
- Receiving responsibilities and Forklift as necessary
- Backup Forklift and Receivers as necessary
- CDL License preferred or previous experience in a tractor and trailer movements
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Computer Experience
- Good communication skills ( Verbal, Email, & Phone)
- Excellent at time management
- Good Attendance
- Solid Safety Record
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and with a team
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.