Skilled Trades - Tool and Die
- # of Openings
- Tool and Die
- Ventra Sandusky, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Sandusky is a strategically located facility in Sandusky, Ohio and supplies parts to major automotive OEM’s. Applications are currently being accepted for the following skilled trade positions
- Hydraulic Tool and Die
- Install precision components such as timing devices, springs and balance mechanisms
- Set-up and operate tools such as lathes, drill presses, punch presses, milling machines, and grinders
- Tear down and repair large injection molds
- Identify, correct, and document the root cause of tool related defects
- Provide hands-on repair and rebuilding of injection molds
- Maintain preventive maintenance log and work history
- Ability to communicate effectively with other skilled trades journeymen and to give clear instructions to apprentices. Provide technical assistance to Supervisors and Managers. Blueprint reading, knowledge and use of precision gauging equipment, and knowledge of machine operation, machine design and operation.
- Journeyman Card
- Must have completed an approved apprenticeship program. Previous experience in an automotive or heavy manufacturing environment preferred. Willing to consider candidates with Union Journeyman cards provided proof of an apprenticeship can be provided.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4025