Skilled Trades - Electrician
- # of Openings
- Ventra Sandusky, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Sandusky is a strategically located facility in Sandusky, Ohio and supplies parts to major automotive OEM’s. Applications are currently being accepted for the following skilled trade positions
Ability to read electrical schematics and effectively trouble-shoot electrical controls. Experience with robotics is a plus. Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools. Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system. Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem. Determine job materials and tools to complete job tasks. Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Journeyman Card
- Must have completed an approved apprenticeship program. Previous experience in an automotive or heavy manufacturing environment preferred. Willing to consider candidates with Union Journeyman cards provided proof of an apprenticeship can be provided.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 5511