- # of Openings
- Guardian West, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
A Skilled Electrician is a member of the mainteance team. They are responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical systems on equipment within the manufacturing plant. This is a C Crew role from 7pm-7am on a rotating schedule with every other weekend off.
The Electrician performs a variety of job duties including:
1. Installation and maintenance of all electrical aspects of the facility and equipment including lighting, presses, paint line and compressors.
2. Maintain all motor control systems and all electrical aspects of pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
3. Troubleshoot electrical circuit issues
4. Read and accurately interpret blue prints and schematics
5. Must be able to climb ladders up to 20 feet and on top of equipment, in a safe manner, when needed.
6. Lifting requirements range from 30-100# occasionally
7. Work in awkward positions including lying on back and working overhead, pulling wire overhead
8. Safely operate cranes, hoists, forklift and man-lift
9. Works in variable temperatures inside and outside from subzero to 150 degrees F
10. Shift is 8-12 hours. May work overtime up to 10-16 hours. Two 10-minute breaks/ shift and 20 minute meal break.
High School Diploma or GED, or combination of training, education and experince. This is a skilled trades position.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 6165