- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Royal Oak, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Shipping Supervisor develops and coordinates shipping activities thru standardized work instructions. Shipping activities are focused on company targets in order to ensure Customer satisfaction. A main objective is to improve the customer’s delivery performance.
- Perform trusted link process to download releases on CMS
- Make sure releases has not been duplicated
- Follow up on shipping schedules (weekly & daily)
- Transportation access authorization
- Generates shipping paperwork
- ASN validation
- Paperwork records
- Customer´s tickets respond
- Reports open issues at on shift change
- Order materials, supplies, or equipment
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Package objects for shipping
- Deliver items
- Respond to customer problems or complaints
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.