- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Start your future with a global organization! Like your early morning day time hours to get stuff done prior to coming to work? We have an afternoon position in our shipping department that you may just want to check out!
When you join the Ventra Salem Team, you become a member of our global team of doers who make sure the customer gets their car parts in time.
Working at Ventra Salem isn’t just about manufacturing plastic car parts. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities.
Join our shipping & receiving team and use your knowledge and forklift experience to ensure our customer get their product on time. We are looking for someone that wants to grow with the company.
- Operate a lift truck to move palletized loads (Loading and unloading parts0
- Ensure proper identification of parts and materials
- Utilize a pick list to pull and sort
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Physical work
- On your feet all day
- Shipping customer orders
- Attention to detail
- Awesome customer service skills
- Assist in training new employees
- Continuous Improvement
- Execute Standard procedures
- Transport material
- Receive Material
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Some prior experience in shipping and/or receiving
- Some experience in operating a forklift
- Well organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with using a computer/ hand scanner
- The ability to perform activities related to processing, receiving, recording, and/or shipping raw materials/finished goods.
- The ability to maintain reliable and predictable attendance.
- A high level of dependability, a great attitude, and an ability to work well with a team towards achieving a common goal.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.