Shipping/ Receiving- 1st shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
- Load and unload trucks
- Distribute received items to warehouse
- Assist with inspection of outgoing loads
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment
- Compares information and counts, weights or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records
- Periodically perform physical inventory of materials
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Prefer minimum of two years in a Shipping/ Receiving position
- Prefer strong computer skills
- Previous lift truck experience
- Must be able to achieve and maintain a Power Industrial Truck operator permit
- Self-started and be able to work in varying environment
- Must be able to work as a team player
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.