- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Shipping Coordinator is responsible for receiving proper material from supplier as well as paper work, process all receipts and oversee any trouble shooting issues. Ensure FCA outgoing loads are on time and receiving windows are followed. Also, responsible to post BOL's and receipts are entered into CMS as well as MRO stock. Setting up shipments like FedEx and any expedites through Active Aero.
- Oversee to ensure shipments are received in from Suppliers on time and scanned into inventory.
- Provide customer service support for all delivery related activities including delivery rating.
- Fill out RDR forms and communicate them to material supervisors.
- Maintain and Track Blind Audits on Supplier loads coming in.
- Control transportation driver sign in log
- Provide systems to maintain accurate records for shippers, freight, and delivery information such as ASNs as well as any other information pertaining to customer delivery.
- Examine shipment content and compare with invoice to verified accuracy for those not scanned.
- Locate raw material according to layout
- Oversee FIFO with the receiving drivers
- Assist with any tasks from the Material Supervisors
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- High school Diploma/GED
- 1-3 years of previous work experience in Shipping and Receiving.
- Exceptional knowledge of Material and Inventory control techniques.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented?
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.