- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
This is a fast paced moulding facility and is a union position. You would be required to work any of three shifts. Day shift is 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Afternoon shift is 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm and Nights is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Supplies production area with all required raw materials.
- Removal of finished product from production area to storage location.
- Assist rework, repack and containment areas by supplying and removing bins.
- Delivers finished goods to staging areas or finished goods area.
- Stocks stations with raw materials.
- Provides scrap bins to production areas.
- Check packaging quantities and notifies the Supervisor when stock is low.
- Maintains the forklift in a clean and safe manner, changing the propane tank or changing and charging batteries, as well as conducting circle checks on forklifts.
- Clean garbage out of empty bins.
- Load & unload freight fro truck safely & efficently
- Process all relat3ed shipping/receiving documentation
- Keep material flowing efficiently aroun the facility as required by department
- Maintain work areas in a clean and safe manner, including sweeping/mopping floors.
- Complies with Health and Safety policies and procedures as specified in the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the company’s safety rules and regulations.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Complies with TS 16949 and ISO 14001 policies and procedures.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
Must have a valid Forklift and or Reach license.
At least 2 years forklift/reach driving experience in a manufacturing environment
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.