- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Chicago, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Security's main objective for this position is to maintain activities that safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
· Interior/exterior patrols
· Medical assists/emergencies
· Scan Zones
· Temperature Checks
· Payroll distribution
· Access control
· Disciplinary/termination support
· Investigations & report writing
· Monitor & record CCTV system
· Monitor time clock activities
· Inclement weather assistance
· Loss prevention
· Computer Skills
· Other duties as assigned.
Shifts are as follows:
1st shift, 6am - 2pm
2nd shift, 2pm - 10pm
3rd shift, 10pm - 6am
Must have HS degree or GED.
Must have prior Law Enforcement/Military Experience or at least 2 years Security Experience.
Must be able to lift 60+ pounds.
Must be able to remain in elements for extended periods of time.
Must perform walking patrols.
Must have valid Indiana/Illinois Driver’s License and good driving record.
Must have clean criminal record.
Must work weekends/holidays. Understand that overtime is required at times.
EMS/Medical experience preferred
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.