- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Plastics Corporation (Danville), LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
- Interior/exterior patrols
- Medical escorts/emergencies
- Automobile assists, (jump-starts/unlocks)
- Payroll distribution
- Access control
- Disciplinary/termination support
- Iinvestigations & report writing
- Monitor & record CCTV system
- Monitor time clock activities
- Inclement weather assistance
- Loss prevention
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have HS degree or GED.
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds.
- Must be able to remain in elements for extended periods of time.
- Must perform walking patrols.
- Must have valid Indiana/Illinois Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Must have clean criminal record.
- Must work weekends/holidays as needed.
- Must have security, military, or law enforcement experience and/or a college degree in criminology/criminal justice.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.